1. Labour and Lib-Dems won’t find it so funny any more when Alex Salmond makes the joke about panda bears and Tory MP’s. He only needs two more pandas in Edinburgh Zoo…
2. So, First Past the Post is a broken system that can no longer deliver its primary stated benefit of majority governments, eh?
3. 120 UKIP second places will come to be recognised as why Labour couldn’t win regardless of the Scotland catastrophe. They want someone they can recognise as a ‘their’ people.
4. Opinion Polls = 285 / Exit polls = 316 / Final results = 331 with 37% of the vote. So, yeah, the ‘shy Tory’ is still very much a thing!
5. Sturgeon’s enthusiasm was remarkable in telling the English how she much she wanted “progressive change” for them, and would work with Labour to [make] it happen. Lol.
6. A Tory gov’t taking a majority after five years of austerity must make us look positively alien in the capitals of europe; a loose cannon rolling across EUrope’s deck in high seas as 2017 approaches.
What is the purpose of the Labour party now all the money has gone? Who will take the opportunity and fill the void…